You can arrive starting at 4:30pm on Friday October 18. We also have a full schedule
- Heated Sleeping Accommodations
- Children’s Workshops
- Pot-luck and meet-and-greet on Friday night. Get to know the druids in the Northeast!
- Ritual on Saturday evening
- Children are expected, welcomed, and encouraged. We will be providing activities for the little ones while the workshops for the adults are in session, and there will be lots of fun to be had. We are asking parents who are bringing children to help us supervise the children’s activities, so everyone can hopefully go to the workshops they really want to.
- Camp Bonnie Brae has a no alcohol policy. So, sadly, we have to ask that you leave the mead at home.
- Quiet time begins at 10pm. The camp is on a lake, close to other houses. We have to respect our neighbors and the camp rules.